LOT PREPARATION AND HOME LOCATION
- Clearing limits and building pad elevations will be determined by RS Parker Homes. Minimum height of building pad will be 12” above center line of road.
- Existing trees will be removed at the sole discretion of RS Parker Homes.
- RS Parker Homes maintains the right to control the foundation height, drive or parking pad location, setback and side yard placement, and garage orientation.
- Slab: Engineer designed monolithic slab-on-grade foundation with re-enforced concrete.
- Wall Systems: Load bearing exterior walls with traditional stick framing 2 x 4, 16” on center wall stud spacing. Double top plates and 7/16” OSB structural sheathing.
- Floor Systems: 2nd floor only. ¾” tongue and groove OSB sheathing.
- Roof Systems: Engineer designed truss system with 7/16” OSB sheathing.
- Bora-care termiticide applied directly to wood framing.
- Taexx (tubes-in-wall) pest control system.
- Roof: 30 year architectural shingles over 15# felt with ridge vent.
- Siding: Beaded vinyl siding with brick accents, vinyl shakes and board & batten accents (per plan).
- Stone Veneer: Not included, upgrade per plan and elevation.
- Windows: Maintenance-free vinyl, single hung windows with tilt lower sash, low-e glass and screens on bottom sash.
- Exterior Doors:
- Front door – fiberglass front door with deadbolt.
- Rear door – 15 lite fiberglass door with deadbolt or sliding glass door.
- Garage entry door – 9 lite steel door (optional - per plan).
- Garage door – Aluminum insulated (R8) garage door with ½ HP opener and two remotes.
- Gutters and Downspouts: 5” seamless aluminum gutter with downspouts on front of home.
- Heating: Bryant high efficiency heat pump.
- Cooling: Bryant 13 SEER high efficiency air conditioner.
- Exhaust Fans: Externally vented in bathrooms.
- Dryer Vent: Externally vented dryer connection.
- Water Heater: 50 gallon quick recovery hot water heater.
- Hose Bibs: Two exterior frost-free bibs.
- Washer Connection: Built-in washer box connection.
- Faucets: Olympia chrome fixtures.
- Sinks: Stainless steel double bowl under-mount kitchen sink and seamless cultured marble in bathrooms.
- White fiberglass tub/shower combo or separate garden tub and shower in master bath w/ chrome shower door (per plan).
- Lighting: Brushed nickel lighting package. Two black exterior garage coach lights (per plan).
- Exterior door lighting: 1 black coach light per exterior door; front door per plan.
- Exterior Outlets: Two GFCI protected waterproof outlets.
- Overhead lights: Every bedroom, great room, loft/bonus (per plan).
- Ceiling fans: Fans included in great room & master bedroom (per plan). Ceiling fan prewiring in every bedroom.
- Dual Jacks: Cable and telephone combo jack prewired in 4 locations on a 1-story, 5 for bonus room house and 6 for a 2-story house.
- Washer/Dryer hookup: 110 V washer outlet and 220 V dryer outlet.
- Smoke Detectors: Smoke detectors provided at each floor and bedrooms.
- Exterior Sidewalls: R13 fiberglass batt.
- Ceiling: R30 blown.
- Ceiling Height: 9’ Ceilings on 1st floor, 8’ Ceilings on 2nd floor and bonus room. Vaulted & tray ceilings with smooth finish (per plan).
- Drywall: ½” Drywall on walls, 5/8” drywall on ceiling and smooth finish with bullnose corners throughout home and garage.
- Doors: Painted 2 panel arched doors; bifold or biswing (per plan)
- Molding package: Painted 4.25” baseboards, 2.5” window and door casing, window sills.
- Vaulted and/or tray ceilings (per plan).
- Paint: “Duron” latex flat wall paint in kilim beige, and semi-gloss bright white trim paint.
- Cabinetry: Marsh oak or birch cabinetry in kitchen and baths; 36” kitchen uppers included.
- Countertops: Level 1 granite kitchen counters and cultured marble vanities in bathrooms.
- Shelving: ventilated closet shelving.
- Appliances: “Kenmore” dishwasher, self-cleaning smooth top electric range, and microwave in choice of white or black.
- Flooring: Level 1 tile in kitchen, baths and laundry area; “Shaw” carpet over 6lb padding.
- Stairs: carpet covered stairs on bonus and 2nd story plans.
- Patio: 3’x3’ brushed concrete walkout.
- Walk: Three feet wide curved concrete walk from drive to front door.
- Drive: 4” thick, 16 feet wide driveway from garage to street per community/lot condition.
- Landscaping: All areas disturbed will be graded and landscaped with sod front and side (to rear corner) yards and seed in the rear. Wooded and natural areas will be left in their natural state. Irrigation provided in all sodded areas. All seeding, sod, shrubs and trees become the responsibility of the homeowner after closing.
- Mailbox: Black mailbox with paper holder on designer post.
R.S. Parker Homes reserves the right to make material substitutions, as required, with material of equal or greater value without notice. I have read and reviewed the above specifications understand them and agree that no verbal representations have been made except those outlined in the attached Contract and Addendum to Contract. 5/25/12